About University: The University of Queensland is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology. The scholarship is open to the outstanding domestic or international of high scholarly calibre and will have a first class honours degree, masters degree or equivalent. The purpose of this national centre is to provide research training in the development of ‘smart’ probes and ‘smart’ scanning techniques in conjunction with industry partners.
About Institute: The Australian Research Council Training Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT) is a multidisciplinary collaboration between researchers at The University of Queensland’s Centre for Advanced Imaging and partners in the Medical Technologies and Pharmaceutical industry.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Biomedical Imaging Technology.
Scholarship Benefits: $27,082 (2018 rate) indexed annually + possible top-up.
Eligible Nationalities: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible you must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
Application Procedure: Please submit your scholarship application to hdr-at-cai.uq.edu.au. All applicants must supply the following documents
- Cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and suitability for this research.
- Academic CV, including details of two referees.
- International applicants: Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
Deadline: January 26, 2018