Scholarship Description: The Monash University announces Chin Communications Master Scholarships for international students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
This scholarship was introduced to support high achieving international students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
About University: Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Available Subject: These scholarships are available in the field of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the following:
- $3250 paid in two instalments.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent Humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by November 3, 2017.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.