Commonwealth General Scholarship Programme 2016
Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination, Government of Pakistan has assigned the task of conducting Local GRE_general test for higher studies to National Testing Service (NTS). Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarship Programme for Academic Year 2016. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country. Scholarships are Expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, Brunei, Malaysia, South Africa & other Commonwealth member countries.
The detailed information of scholarship may be seen on NTS Website.
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree /MBA/B.sc honours (4 years), From a recognized University or equivalent Qualification.
- Students Awaiting Result are NOT Eligible to apply.
How TO Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 3rd September, 2015.
- Application Received on or after 4th September, 2015 will be rejected.
- NTS will not be Responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 800/- through the prescribed deposit slip the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on Prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposit amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.