While studying BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management, students will Gain an international perspective on the strategic role of the fast-paced leisure industry, Learn the management aspects of event planning which will place you at the forefront of one of the world’s fastest growing sectors, Explore the strategic role of the leisure sector at both a community and global level and Experience the challenges of leisure management policy and planning with a research project supported by a personal tutor.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Events and Leisure Management.
- Number of Scholarships: 15
- For International applications, the deadline is 31 May 2024
- For Home applications, the deadline is 31 July 2024
Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship offers 6000£ fund.
To be eligible for Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World’s Countries.
- You must receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- You must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- You must be self-funding your studies
- You are not eligible to apply if you are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution.
How to Apply for Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Apply for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up).
- To apply for the Dean’s Scholarship you need to write about why you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less. Please email your statement
Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management?
to [email protected] in order to apply for the scholarship.
Also Apply For: Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2024 Canada
To know more about the Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship, please visit the official website: