A Scholarship of up to $30,000 to support international students enrolled in an MIntBus.
About the scholarship
Application status: Apply now
Applicable study: Master of International Business
Opening date: 1 August
Closing date: 18 August
Tenure: Quarters 3 to 6 of programme
For: Assistance with study
Number on offer: Up to three
Offer rate: Annually
Value: Up to $90,000 in total in 2021The Scholarship was established in 2019 and is funded by the Hinrich Foundation, a philanthropic organisation with a mission of promoting sustainable global trade.
The intention of the Scholarship is to encourage and support international students who are undertaking a Master of International Business at the University of Auckland.
- Regulations for the Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship.Size: 68.3 kB.TYPE:PDF. Download this PDFfile. SIZE:68.3 KB.
How to apply
Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply. Then click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form. We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application, and to familiarise yourself with the form. All sections (including request sections) must be completed by the closing date, which is midnight on the specified date (unless stated otherwise). We recommend you do not have two different scholarship applications open within the same browser.
Outcomes are determined by a selection committee and are usually notified around six weeks after the closing date.Apply now
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about scholarships, awards and prizes on the University’s online help and support centre, AskAuckland.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact our Student Support Team.
- For questions about a particular scholarship, award or prize, please include the exact name.
- For scholarships or awards closing within the next three days, please mark your enquiry as urgent.
Technical issues or errors
- For technical issues or errors, the most common fix is to clear your internet browser cache. Then try again.
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please send a screen shot of the page showing the error message or issue, and any details you can, to our Student Support Team.