International Students Scholarships at Algonquin College in Canada 2015, Algonquin College is offering international student scholarship for first-year, first-term post-secondary international students. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency. There are 16 x $3000 Entrance Scholarships to be awarded to student account. The application deadline for winter 2016 intake is October 30, 2015.
Participating Institute: Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology in Canada.
Study Subject: Scholarships is awarded in all the subjects available at the university.
Degree Level: Scholarships is available for post-secondary education.
- Student must be an international student, paying full international student fees and not receiving any other scholarships or bursaries.
- Student must be accepted into your program for the upcoming academic semester and have completed all conditions. (Students in the English for Academic Purposes program leading to post-secondary Algonquin Programs, please refer to the International EAP Student Scholarship program).
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover: Each successful student will receive $3000.
Selection Criteria: This merit scholarship is based on your latest transcripts and a personal statement. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
Notification: Applicant will be notified by December 15, 2015 for the Winter 2016 intake.
Application Procedure: Please only apply after you’ve received a Letter of Acceptance and you have met all conditions. Student must submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including:
- Completed scholarship application form
- 500-word personal statement explaining how and why student chose their field of study and what skills, knowledge and contribution you bring to the program and to Algonquin College
- Copy of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores if student is not from an English speaking country
Deadline: The application deadline for winter 2016 intake is October 30, 2015.