International Scholarship at Liverpool Hope University 2017
Liverpool Hope University is pleased to offer scholarships for international students. Scholarships are awarded to undertake postgraduate degree programme.
- University is committed to encouraging applications from students with high academic qualifications who will benefit from study in the UK.
- Liverpool Hope is ranked in the top 20 of UK universities with regard to the number of staff who hold doctoral qualifications.
- Applicants must have the good honours degree from a recognized institution. They must have IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing.
- Scholarships are awarded to undertake postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarships are offered to different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
Scholarship Award: International Postgraduate Scholarships are available to postgraduate degree applicants and are worth half the tuition fees (e.g. 50% discount on fees, for 2017 intake this amounts to between £5,400 and £5,900). The number of International Postgraduate Scholarships available annually is five.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: The number of International Postgraduate Scholarships available annually is five. International Postgraduate Scholarships are awarded by the decision of the University Committee and are based on academic merit and social and community involvement. Applicants must:
Applications are welcome from international students who have achieved high results in their final degree classification and can demonstrate high academic achievement, active university, society and community involvement, and future aspirations to enhance the social and economic development of the applicant’s home country.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Applicants must hold an offer of admission for a Liverpool Hope postgraduate taught degree programme and complete the International Scholarship Application Form with supporting documentation. Required documents are:
- Please complete all the details, including name, contact details, student number and qualifications. Applications with missing details will be automatically rejected.
- Please attach the relevant supporting documents (e.g. copy of final degree certificate and academic reference). Applications without the relevant supporting documentation will be automatically rejected.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is 28th October for January 2017 entry.