Master Scholarships at University of Innsbruck for Peace Studies, Austria, 2018

Master Scholarships at University of Innsbruck for Peace Studies, Austria, 2018

Master Scholarships at University of Innsbruck for Peace Studies, Austria, 2018

Scholarship Description: The University of Innsbruck might want to offer Master Scholarships for Peace Studies program. These grants are accessible for understudies who have a troublesome monetary background. The Peace Studies Fund intends to help understudies of the MA Program in Peace Studies by adding to the program’s current scholarship. The University of Innsbruck is a state funded college in Innsbruck, the capital of the Austrian government territory of Tyrol.

Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.

Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Peace Studies.

Scholarship Benefits: Tuition is payable exempt from any expenses to the Tyrolean Institute for Higher Education.

Eligible Nationalities:  International students are eligible for these scholarships.

Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.

Application Procedure: Application forms have to be sent to the office in Austria. Students who are admitted academically will be accepted formally if the payment of their deposit is proven. attach following documents:

  • Curriculum Vitae
  • Three recent photographs (passport size) | Drei Passfotos jüngeren Datums
  • Three copies of your passport | Drei Kopien des Reisepasses
  • Two letters of recommendation (from individuals, other than family members, who are familiar with your academic and/or professional abilities)
  • An application essay of 300 words. Please write an essay providing your reasons for applying to this program, Applicants main areas of interest in the program, and how you hope to benefit from the program. This essay should be written in English for those students who wish to participate in any courses instructed in English |
  • Two copies of your Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) and transcripts |
  • Health certificate indicating current state of health |
  • The filled in and signed University Inscription Form|
  • Copy of a document proving that you have medical coverage. This must include insurance against sickness and accidents and cover the costs of hospitalization and repatriation. |
  • Citizens of EU countries are only required the E-111 application form and the document or card needed in their own country to receive medical care |
  • Copy of proof of insurance against theft, loss, etc. The Program is not liable for such occurrences with valuables. |

Application Form

Scholarship Link