Essex Business School is offering MBA Scholarships for home (UK), EU and international students. The award will be offered in the form of a tuition fee discount of up to £5,000.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Essex is a British public research university in Colchester, Essex. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro rata basis.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree.
Available Subject: Scholarships are available for MBA course.
Scholarship Award: Essex Business School is offering scholarships worth up to £5,000 to students funding their own MBA studies starting in October 2017. The award will be offered in the form of a tuition fee discount of up to £5,000.
- The award is available to Home (UK), EU and overseas students who are entirely self-funded. It is not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Limited scholarships are available and students are considered for their eligibility on a firstcome-first-served basis. They strongly advise you apply before 31 May 2017 to ensure you are considered for a scholarship.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- If you have been offered a scholarship but request to defer your entry, your scholarship offer will be reconsidered in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new year of entry.
- The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro rata basis.
Eligible Nationalities: Home (UK), EU and overseas students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants don’t need to complete a separate application form for this scholarship. If they meet the eligibility criteria above they will be assessed during their interview. There are a limited number of scholarships available, so we advise they apply for the course before 31 May 2017. The University will also make use of official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of your original application for admission to the course, to decide the level of your award. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted. The MBA Scholarships Panel will oversee the allocation of awards.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 May 2017.