Murdoch University Scholarships, Australia 2017
Applications are now open for Murdoch University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing international students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA. The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Murdoch University.
- Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- The scholarship is valued at $5,000 and will be credited in two equal instalments of AU$2,500 directly towards the successful recipient’s tuition fees after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter (subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for this scholarship student must
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in their previous study;
- Give permission for image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Undergraduate: MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing international students enrolled in all Murdoch University courses with an average grade of 75% (or equivalent depending on the grading system) or higher in the last course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Undergraduate degree.
Postgraduate: MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing international students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
Application Procedure: Applicants can be sent by post or via email.
Deadline: The application deadline is 31 January 2017.