Pursue your studies in Germany. Good news! Applications for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Neufert-Foundation Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their masters degree in Architecture studies. The Neufert-Foundation gives out scholarships to students studying architecture, landscaping and urban development, who have completed their Bachelor degree and are beginning a Masters program.
The Neufert-Foundation has dedicated itself to conserving the cultural and architectural estate of Prof. Ernst Neufert. Ernst Neufert, who was a Bauhaus-Student and wrote the Bauentwurfslehre, traveled a lot to gather experiences and learn more about architecture. His studies abroad helped shape the extensive and internationally renowned work Ernst Neufert did. For this reason, the foundation would like to support young architects in collecting their own international experiences.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Neufert-Foundation
- Study in: Germany
- Courses Offered:
- Urban Development
- Program Period: 1.5 to 2 years
- Deadline: May 15, 2024
Neufert-Foundation Scholarships provide the scholarship grant in the amount of 2500 Euro.
To qualify for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or German
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International students of architecture, landscaping and urban development, who have completed their studies at a German university or abroad with a Bachelor’s degree, a diploma or a similar academic degree may also apply if they are beginning a Masters’s program at a German university.
- Architectural quality and originality of the submitted work.
- Comprehensive explanation as to why you chose to participate in a Master’s program
- Reference of the Professor.
- The overall grade of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Quality of the application.
- After completion of the Master’s program, the student must send the Foundation a copy of the Master thesis, printed as well as digital. The foundation reserves the right to publish and display this thesis as a part of the publications concerning the scholarship.
- If the Master’s program is not completed, the student is obligated to pay back the grant within a month.
- This does not apply, if the student has an important reason for breaking off the program.
How to Apply for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships:
(1) Prepare the following application papers.
- Motivation Letter
- Chronological CV + spoken languages + picture.
- Notarized copy of Bachelor (or other) degree.
- Transcript of any of the following fields of study: architecture, landscaping, urban
- Reference of a professor at the university, where the student has received the Bachelor
- Reasons for choosing the particular international university/institution.
- Admission/registration of the international university.
- Portfolio of at least 4 assignments, including the Bachelor thesis, which will only be
accepted if printed in DIN A3 format.
(2) Then sent them by mail to the below address:
Neufert-Stiftung mit Sitz in Weimar
c/o Maringo Computers GmbH
Stolberger Strasse 114a
D – 50933 Cologne, Germany
Please send your applications by a mail not a registered mail.
To know more about Neufert-Foundation Scholarships, please visit the official website: