The Aalborg University is offering PhD scholarship in International Marketing. This scholarship is open to Danish and international students within the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management.
A good proficiency in English is required in order to be able to teach in English and to prepare the PhD-thesis in English. For non-Danish speaking applicants, it is expected that they take Danish language courses.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of international marketing within the Department of Business and Management.
Scholarship Award: Appointment and salary in accordance with the Ministerial Order on the Appointment of Academic Staff at Universities No 242 of 13 March 2012 and The Ministry of Higher Education and Science Circular concerning the job structure for academic staff at universities of 19 August 2015. Salary will be in accordance with the agreements in force.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
- Applicants to the PhD scholarship must hold a degree equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree. Applicants enrolled in a Danish Master program who expect to graduate before the date of appointment must forward a copy of their thesis contract and documentation for the date of their final exam.
- Applicants are expected to have a solid background in business administration in general and in particular a solid background in the international business or international marketing. Applicants are expected to have strong analytical abilities and exhibit high degrees of independence and maturity in their research work. A good proficiency in English is required in order to be able to teach in English and to prepare the PhD-thesis in English. Furthermore, the applicants are expected to have a very high grade for the master thesis and also a very high overall grade. For non-Danish speaking applicants, it is expected that they take Danish language courses.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online. Applications for enrolment and allocation of scholarship must include the following:
- Letter of motivation
- Project proposal (approx. 5 pages (A4)) containing the research project title, an outline of the course of study and a description of the overall problem areas.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Diplomas confirming academic degrees (Bachelor and Master degrees), including transcripts.
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree thesis and published articles (if any).
- Foreign applicants must forward verify IELTS test (International English Language Testing System). Exempted are applicants with a Master’s Degree from Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and Canada.
- Co-author statement. If publications that have been written in cooperation with others are submitted, a declaration from each of the authors must be enclosed. The declaration must state the extent of the applicant’s contribution to the total work and be signed by the authors.
- References/recommendations from at least two professors
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1 September 2016.