Swinburne University is inviting applications for international excellence scholarship for postgraduate students in 2017. International students are eligible to apply.
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and work experience. Only students with the strongest academic and professional backgrounds will be chosen. Swinburne’s master programs teach advanced theoretical knowledge with the practical ability to apply it.
Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. Its main campus is located in Hawthorn, a suburb of Melbourne which is located 7.5 km from the Melbourne central business district
Students must be eligible for an offer for one of the selected 2-year master by coursework programs.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for the postgraduate degree programme at Swinburne University.
Available Subject: Scholarships are tenable in Business and Management, Design, Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, Media and Communications and Science.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships are valued between 10% and 25% of your total tuition fees. Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies and will vary depending on your previous academic results.
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
- Students must be eligible for an offer for one of the selected 2-year master by coursework programs
- Students must commence their eligible master program in 2017
- Students must accept the scholarship offer within 4 weeks of offer date, if the offer is unconditional
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- Applicants must not be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- in receipt of any credit transfers or exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who fail a unit of study
Eligible Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Applications are open now.