Scholarship Description: The Lane Community College is awarding scholarships to new international students. Scholarships are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential. Lane Community College is a two-year college located in Eugene, Oregon, United States, on a 314-acre campus in southeast Eugene, with additional facilities in downtown Eugene, Florence, Cottage Grove, and the Lane Aviation Academy at Eugene Airport.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Range from $500-$3,500
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: New international student scholarships:
- Are available to students who have never been a student at Lane before.
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service.
- Are applied to the recipients’ tuition after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
- Are distributed over three terms.
Application Procedure: To be considered for a scholarship, students must first apply to study at Lane.
- Please fill out the application.
- Questions with a red asterisk must be answered.
- Upload a copy of your most recent transcript from your high school or university. A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record.
- Take time to think about and write out your answers to the questions.
Deadline: January 15, 2018